Swimming New Zealand – Summer Contractor (Hawke’s Bay)
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
We are excited to be asking for Expressions of Interest for a Summer Contractor in Hawke’s Bay.
If you are:
- A Qualified and experienced swim teacher
- Have your own reliable transport and current licence
- Available 9.30am-2.30pm
- November until end of primary school term 2018
- Start of primary school year until middle of March 2019
- Have an outgoing personality and good communication skills
- Good level of fitness (standing poolside everyday)
- Current First Aid
- Required to be police vetted
- You must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
The role involves:
Supporting school teacher’s at school pools to deliver Water Skills for Life.
This could include model teaching, sharing ideas for class management and skill development.
If you are interested please email a CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday, 14 September 2018