NZSCTA is proud to partner with, and recommend, Hot Water Heat Pumps as it's preferred heating and chilling system for pools and facilities.
Hot Water Heat Pumps are dedicated to advancing energy efficient Heat Pump technology and its applications. In 1996 they introduced the unique "Performance Plus" ™ brand of swimming pool heat pumps to the New Zealand market using titanium tubing within the heat exchanger of the product. Titanium has proven to be an extremely resistant material to corrosion due to pool water chemistry and provides a level of durability in the product previously unseen.
The reliable performance and superior energy efficiency of our technology has seen their products being used across a wide range of applications. Hot Water Heat Pumps has customers that include residential homeowners, hotel owners, city councils, distributors, commercial pool owners, school pool users and marine farm owners. Whatever the application, they offer considered solutions to please residential, commercial and institutional requirements efficiently and economically.
- Residential / Commercial Swimming Pool Heat & Chill Pumps
- Residential / Commercial Spa Pools Heat Pumps
- Residential / Commercial Under-floor heating Heat Pumps
- Domestic Hot Water Heat Pumps
- Water to Water Chillers & Heaters
- Reverse Cycle Water to Water Chillers & Heaters
- Energy Efficient Indoor Pool Heat Recovery Systems
- Condensation Control Ventilation Systems
- Time Clock bypass & Management Control System
- Hydroponics Nutrient Temperature Control
- Aquaculture Temperature Control