Aquatic Co-ordinator: Cairo American College
POSITION TITLE: Aquatic Coordinator
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Athletics Director
The Aquatics Coordinator serves as a member of the PE Department who oversees the development of curriculum and promotion of skills and course content.
LIST OF DUTIES AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To program and coordinate the use of the Aquatic facility and its materials by the three schools, whether it is instructional, competitive or recreational use.
2. To employ, train and supervise the staff necessary to physically maintain the facility or to implement its programs.
3. To coordinate supervision and maintenance of the complex allowing for its safe and healthy operation at all times.
4. To plan, schedule and implement programs utilizing the facility in the most practical and beneficial ways realizing these priorities:
School instructional use
School competitive use
School recreational use
5. To work with the Athletic Director to plan a budget report each year which accurately reports income and disbursements of all funds involved with the Aquatic facilities operation, as well as a projection of the anticipated costs for the coming year.
6. To plan purchasing, control and inventory of all equipment and supplies used in the Aquatic department.
7. To keep the school administration informed concerning the progress of programs and operations through the office of the Athletic Director.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
An independent, dynamic and self motivated individual with a passion for providing the best
possible educational experience to students.
A collegial, open, forward looking and proactive educational leader.
An advocate for all constituents—students, teachers, staff and families.
A collaborative and supportive problem solver.
An individual who speaks and writes clearly and effectively.
An individual with a strong work ethic.
A credible school leader with unquestioned personal integrity and professional ethics.
Successful teaching experience.
Certification/Advanced degree in school administration or educational leadership.
The deadline for applications is: April 30th 2018 with a start date of August 1st 2018. The contract is for 2 years.
Please send all applications and inquiries to Mona Abdallah here.